Embark on a photo tour of the most popular monuments and historic buildings in DC with one of the nation's leading providers of photography training field trips!
Wednesdays & Saturdays - 9:40 AM
Wednesdays - 9:00 AM
Listed below is suggested, optional equipment to bring with you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to inquire further.
* If you have a point and shoot camera, please learn how to turn the flash off and on and how to use the white balance feature
* If you have an SLR body, bring lenses from 20mm up to 300mm, if available. If not, an 18-55mm or 18-70mm lens is fine
* Circular Polarizing filter and neutral density filters
* Digital shooters, bring several memory cards or backup devices
* Film shooters, bring several rolls of film, ISO 200-400
* Spare fully charged batteries or fresh alkalines
* Lens cleaning kit (air blower, brush, etc)
You can choose from either a half-day tour lasting approximately 3.5 hours or a full-day tour lasting approximately 8 hours.
The Photo Tour of Washington DC runs rain or shine. In the event of severe inclement weather you will be taken to covered locations.
Experience Vouchers that have not been redeemed can be returned hassle-free within 30 days. All refunds will be made to the original purchaser.
Experience Vouchers that have not been redeemed can be exchanged for anything else in our marketplace at any time. If you choose to exchange for an experience that costs more, you'll simply have to pay the difference. If you choose to exchange for an experience that costs less, you'll have a credit towards your next booking with Cloud 9 Living.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.